Tuesday 3 January 2012

Apple love


3 days ago I was in here.

Watching all the people getting their new things all set up.

And rubbing all sorts of shiny new Macbook pros and Imacs.

Dreaming of which one I'd like next.

But that doesn't really fit in with my New Years Resolution of mindful spending.

Only when I have to, when the Vaio dies.

Then I'll use the Ipad or borrow Miss MDK's or hubby's Apple computers.

For just a little while until a newbie gets here.

How do they just get it so right?


1 comment:

  1. I was a PC person for many years. Then, about 4 years ago, my husband bought me a MacBook and I've never looked back. I have a PC at work and we have a desktop PC in our home office. I avoid using them because I have become so accustomed to Mac. It's so intuitive!

    I don't wish for anything to happen to your Vaio, but I do hope you get your Mac someday. Aren't they something else?

    ReplyDelete

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...