Friday 6 January 2012

Morrocan chicken



The second food post of the day!
Whilst trawling around on the net today (for almost all of the day, cos I can, I am holidays!), I got on a tangent, Low carb, as our diet is, and followed a link to a link to a link (or blog to blog to blog)  and wound up at this blog/website. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/#axzz1idrSQQ3j
He works/lives/advocate Primal living. Ah ha, not that I have a clue what that is about, nor am I quite in the mood to learn, nor did I really have the time, cause I was a bit more interested in watching people on you tube cooking the recipes.
But the recipes are fab.
There is a whole recipes section, hidden right down in the right hand side! I will definately be returning to learn more and check out more recipes.
I made the Morrocan Chicken, which uses cauliflower as the rice and it was great.


I made it a little bit differently to the instructions, using chicken legs, green bell peppers rather than red, cos that's what I had, and left out the carrots, I think they might be a bit too carby at this stage of the food plan.
We all devoured it, even the 14 year old male!!
~
In other exciting news, whilst checking if some cattle were on the road this afternoon, we spotted a mother Emu and her 5 young ones.
I have never seen these birds on our place before!


Not a good photo, we should have had the Canon with the big lens.
Big boy wanted me to drive closer, but I am pretty sure that they would have RUN.

1 comment:

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...