Friday 13 January 2012

Happy dog days


My dogs were all very happy this morning.  
We woke up to the sound of them all playing and running around chasing each other. 
I haven't seen the Young Cairn terriers play with the new German Shepherd Pup.  
I think they believe that she is annoying and will never leave them alone, but this morning it was a different story. 
Bella the snake catcher from the other day and the baby GSD were having such a nice time chasing each other and rumbling.
I tried to sneak out to take a photo but they heard me and came running to the back door.
Then the big guy jumped in on the fun and he can be a bit hard on the little ones, but all in fun, then it kind of slowed down. 


This little kid used to always be putting himself inside a dog crate, like it was his special quiet place, just like the dogs.
I found him in one the other day.
I'm not quite sure how he locked the door but he was pretty happy in there.
But posed a different face.
Amazing that he still fits!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love me some doggy play time. Your son is hilarious getting in that thing. I would freak out if I did that.

    I found a sugar free pavlova recipe for you....if you have and can stand Splenda, that is.

    Here is the link:

    http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/163244/Low-Carb-Pavlova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am claustrophobic too, but he thinks it's so funny to act like a sad puppy in it. I shall try the PAC recipe, yes we have Splenda, I'm not sure what it tastes like, isn't that funny having a dream with the pav?

      Delete

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...