Saturday 14 January 2012

Stuff I found while looking through my Iphone photos.

Miss MDK flogs my phone quite regularly and wanders around taking photos.
She really likes the new Iphone 4S, and I have to agree it has a great camera.
Here's what I found.

She opened a bag of these and waited for the troops to behave.


And they did.

The new crackle nails.

The remote control helicopter.

Sneaking a bottle of bundaberg ginger beer.
  
The brother has now got the camera.

And running.

And then itty bitty in the back 

And now for the money shots.
I explained to them that these are called sunflares and are pretty good.

I think Itty Bitty might have the paparazzi skills!

and was trying to have it look like she was holding the tree up.

Yep he has the gift.

For sure!






4 comments:

  1. That last photo's an absolute winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! its so clever, He's always loved a camera! both behind and in front of it!

      Delete
  2. My nephew sneaks pics onto my iPhone as well! Always fun to find them. Looks like you had a fun, relaxing break. L xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's great that the kids these days are able to just instinctively use all this tech stuff. I looove the photos of them pulling faces!!

      Delete

Go on....speak up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...